Monday, April 18, 2011

FOX ON FOX!

From the Geoff Fox website.


No one, certainly not me, can predict the future accurately every day without fail. I don’t walk on water! I can’t promise 100% accuracy.
Here’s my pledge. I will work my ass off to give you the best forecast I can.
If I am wrong it will never be because I didn’t spend enough time or pay enough attention. I use the best science available, but I’d go back in time and find Miss Cleo and the Psychic Friends Network if that would make me more accurate. I strive to get it right every time without fail. There’s never an advantage in being wrong or hyping something that won’t happen.
Because Rachel Frank has tomorrow off I will be doing the weather at 4:00, 10:00 and 11:00 PM. I’d like very much it if you would join me. If you want to send a message to my old bosses or a thank you to my new bosses this is the way you do it. Everyone will be looking to see what you do.
You are the prize!
Don’t go to sleep yet, Fox on Fox is still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment